|Opening of the season:||May 19|
|Closing of the season:||2 September|
Aqua Centrum Csúszdapark in Cegled (Hungary)
Many tourists of the city of Cegled in Hungary come here not only for the sake of recovery in thermal springs, but also to get unforgettable experiences in one of the best water parks in Hungary - Aqua Centrum Csúszdapark. And the guests of Thermal Village Cegled will just have to go beyond the territory of the complex and walk no more than 300 meters, separating us from the new water park.
Created in 2005, the huge water park will be a great place for active recreation for adults and children. The structure of the water park includes 18 different slides, among them:
- open slides
- closed slides
- tube slides
- circular slides
- horseshoe slides
- a giant 16-meter-high slide
- Wild river ride with a high current (you can ride on rubber circles)
Separate safety slides are available for small children aged 3 to 7 years. The water park has outdoor and indoor swimming pools, the latter are open all year round.
A few facts about Aqua Centrum Csúszdapark:
- The rate of descent from the highest slide can reach 60 km/h.
- You can take a break in between the activities in one of the two swimming pools filled with warm mineral water from thermal springs.
- There is a separate pool for children.
- Pools with both cold water and hot water from thermal springs (water temperature from 24 to 38 °C).
- On the territory of the water park you can undergo various therapeutic and water procedures, including therapeutic massage, as well as underwater massage with water jets.
- Swimming pools can be used with weights.
- Swimming pools can be used for exercises and aqua aerobics.
- For group treatment of swimming a set of groups up to 18 years old is carried out.
- On Saturdays water park provides night swimming from 20:00 to 24:00.
All guests of Thermal Village Cegled will receive a discount on visiting the water park!